Switch Off Your Electronics After Usage – LASEMA Boss Warns Lagosians Against Fire Outbreak

Members of the public have been urged to ensure their electronic appliances are switched off once not in use to prevent voltage surges.     The Director General of Lagos State Emergency Management Agency, LASEMA, Dr. Olufemi Oke-Osanyintolu gave the charge in a statement after a fire outbreak was put out at Alade Market in […]

Gas Explosion: 217 People Injured in Iran

The nation of Iran has had its share of the incessant explosion experienced across the globe as chlorine gas canister exploded causing 217 People to sustain different degrees of injuries.   The explosion which happened in Chardavol county in Ilam province occurred when the gas was being transported by a truck in West Iran.   […]